Key Back Office Features of Skyware’s Property Management Software for Hotels
Skyware’s Hotel Property Management Software back office connects all departments, helping most standard functions get completed quickly while minimizing the time staff spends on routine functions. Our cloud-based hotel PMS System allows for property-wide remote access to many key back office features and customizable reporting tools, helping to better connect departments throughout the entire resort. Various back office features in several different departments is just another reason, Skyware Hospitality Solutions is the best management system for hotels.
Accounting Department (Integration and Reporting Accounting System) – Resort Back Office Features:
Skyware’s resort back-office features are robust enough to support current hotel needs and has the ability to integrate with today’s popular accounting systems.
- Skyware’s customizable PMS software for hotels integrates its accounting data into the most popular third-party accounting systems including QuickBooks, M3, MAS 90 (SAGE 100), Financial Edge and whatever else your hotel is most familiar with.
- Skyware provides a detailed Accounts Receivable reporting system to track outstanding invoices and provides automatic aging.
- Calculating travel commissions can be a time consuming and difficult process for many hotels currently in need of a new Property Management System. Skyware’s Travel Commission and Reporting Module allows setting up travel commissions easily and efficiently while tracking actual activity effortlessly.
- Night Audits are quickly and easily prepared with the use of our paperless system. Skyware’s hotel property management software easily allows the typical night audit function by simply clicking one button, along with many other additional features available for night auditors.
- Because Skyware’s modules are tied together, changes in one module are immediately reflected and flow seamlessly back-and-forth between other modules.
- Another one of the many highly acclaimed Skyware features is multi-property accounting and reporting, allowing owners of several hotels to view property statistics in a consolidated basis.
Resort Sales Department - Back Office Features for Hotel Group Reservations and Corporate Accounts:
Managing large corporate accounts and groups of all sizes is easier than ever with key back-office features of Skyware’s Hotel Management System.
- Booking pace reports for group accounts and corporate accounts are able to track all types of reservation pacing to help best analyze revenue performance.
- Skyware allows a direct batch import of excel spreadsheets, eliminating the requirement of manually entering each member of a group. This feature is flexible enough to meet all group room assignment requirements.
Housekeeping and Maintenance Departments – Hotel Back Office Features:
Thanks to remote-access throughout the entire property, Skyware’s resort PMS software allows housekeeping and maintenance departments the ability to update room status in real time from mobile devices.
- Maintenance / Engineering Department: Back office hotel management software features helps to plan and organize maintenance operations including tracking and updating of maintenance requests.
- Housekeeping Department: Numerous customizable features such as “housekeeping assignment reports” and “housekeeping history reports” help provide housekeepers with an easily accessible blueprint of current room status.